Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Narrator...

Lately I feel like the narrator of Ivan's life. Since he still isn't really talking, I often try to interpret what his various and sundry doe's and dah's mean. Normally, I am right on target with what he is trying to tell me. He does use Baby Sign a lot and that has really helped with the communication gap, but I often feel compelled to say what he is signing at me just to reinforce the spoken language as well. All of this narration leaves me feeling like the omniscient narrator of a book about the life a toddler. At least I find his little life rather entertaining!

1 comment:

Chris and Ann Young said...

Charlotte,
Thank you for the kind words you left on our blog. I wasnt able to find an e mail address to write back to you so I hope you find this message. Your son is adorable. Enjoy these years because before you know it he's 12. Thats how old our son Christopher is. You can see him in the beginning of our blog. We are glad to share with you our adoption journey and look forward to meeting our beautiful daughter.As you know we have been delayed so now we wait until July 18 to travel. We know this journey is in Jesus's perfect time so we are praying for patients. Have a nice day.
Ann Young