Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tomorrow and Tomorrow and Tomorrow...

Tomorrow we have our first Kindermusik class. I signed Ivan and I up for the class back in August with an anticipated September start date. Unfortunately, due to construction delays our start date has been postponed several times.

Ivan and I participated in two Gymboree classes last year and really enjoyed them. However, Ivan really loves music, so we thought that we would give this new curriculum a try.

As always, I am a little apprehensive about meeting new people and starting the class. Ivan and I are both really shy until we get warmed up to a new group. Since I know that Ivan will be shy, I will have to come out of my shell quickly to ensure that we meet knew people and get all that we can out of our class time.

I know that we will enjoy our class. Once we get into it everything will be fine. Until then though...ugh.

No comments: