Saturday, January 06, 2007

Thinking about it more and more...

We were so blessed to have lunch with Curtis, John and Leo over Christmas. Curtis and John traveled with us to Ust where they adopted their son, Leo. They were in town visiting Curtis' parents and John's brother and so we got together for lunch on the 27th. It was wonderful seeing all of them again. My how Leo (now 2.5) has changed since our last visit with them in October 2005! Our visit was too brief, of course. Curtis and I were chatting about number two when she revealed that they are indeed starting the process again! We discussed the whole thing at length and ever since that day I have been praying specifically for Leo's brother or sister who currently lives in Ust.

I have to be honest...the prayers for Leo's sibling-to-be have got my heart thinking about going back again.

No comments: