Monday, May 03, 2010

Moms and Muffins...

This morning Ivan and his class hosted Moms and Muffins. I totally forgot about it since we were at Disney last week. However, God did not forget. He placed it in my mind as I was in the line at the bank. I raced over to school and was 15 minutes late, but I got there and this wonderful little gem was waiting for me when I arrived.

Mothers are special...

This is how my mother looks...her is really tall. Her has brown eyes, like me.

Her age is...37.

She really likes to...read with me and play games.

She likes to cook...pizza...but she buys it! She cooks french fries.

My mother does not like it when I...draw on something I'm not to.

I make my mother happy when I...clean up my room and do my chores in one day!

My mother is special because...her is my mother!

Ivan's teacher read all of these out loud (the part I missed) then the children served us a muffin, some wonderful strawberries and a drink. Then they cleared our plates and we were able to visit and enjoy the rest of the day together. What a blessing and to think that I almost missed it! Praise the Lord that I did not!!

No comments: